So some family friends gave us the idea to make these frames with our engagement pictures for our wedding reception as table decorations… Then I turned them into wall art! Super-cheap, super-customizable, super-awesome. And here’s a close-up of one of the pictures…
20 simple wooden frames from Michael’s (like $1 each)
20 sheets of scrapbook paper (utilize deals and clearance papers for about $1 each)
1. Lay the front of the wooden frame face down onto the backside of the scrapbook paper.
2. Cut paper to match size of frame (can do directly with an exacto-knife or trace the outline and cut out with scissors)
3. ModgePodge the front of the wooden frame and place paper onto it, then ModgePodge the right side of the paper to protect it.
4. Cut your pictures out to fit in the holes of the frames (the frames come with a cardboard insert where the pictures go, use this as a guide and make sure the pictures are centered where you want them)
5. Stick the pictures in and secure with the metal flaps already on the frame! (make sure the pictures are oriented so that the hole in the back of the frame is at the top)
6. Here’s the cool part- the back of the frames have a hole so you can stick a post in them to make them table decorations, but if you find nails that fit into the holes, you can stick them on the walls! I used about a 1″ spacing between pictures, and 20 pictures but you can adjust to what suits you.